Create (on an existing hosted but unpopulated domain) a new WordPress site comprising:
1, simple static home page (one image + 1-a paras of text);
2. About page
3. Contact page (should send an email to the admin)
4. Documents page, giving access to a file saving/sharing facility using either OneDrive or Drive (but we are open to any other suggestions). There must be two levels of login/password giving access to these files:
4.1 an almost open login (shared simple password), giving access to documents shared across a community of max 300 users; and
4.2 a second, protected level for a smaller number of users (approx 10). For this level the password must be user-changeable after verification.File upload, search and download must all be very simple.
So to summarize – we need:
1. WordPress theme (should it be Divi? how much does that cost? – can we do something free?);
2. home page
3. file share plugin linking to either OneDrive or Drive
4. plugin(s) allowing a two-level login + p/w system ;
5. Contact plugin
6. No SEO needed – this is a closed-group website.No code! This site should be really easy to manage via WordPress dashboard without embedded codes.Standard plugins eg Wordfence basic to be installed.Target date: site operational within two weeks.
Morgan’s Walk Management Limited is an Estate located on the banks of Thames in London. I was told that their iconic logo was an important visual and must be involved in the product but all they had was a scanned pdf with logo. So first step was to digitally recreate and slightly modernise the logo. This new file is a vector so you could put it on bill board and pixels won’t stretch.
The second option has a glass morphic effect but the client felt that it wasn’t appropriate for this particular project. So after some suggestions we moved forward with option one.
Screenshot of actual website
We created two categories of users:
Directors have a higher level of authorisation so they can see more documents than residents.